As parents and carers we all want the best for children in our care…
Marine Academy Nursery is committed to providing quality child care for all children and recognises that every child is unique and will develop at his or her own pace.
Every child has the right to:
- Be healthy
- Be safe
- Enjoy and achieve
- Make a positive contribution
- Achieve economic well-being
To achieve these principles we provide a warm, friendly environment for the children to thrive and learn, to enjoy all activities that encompass all areas of development.
We work in partnership with parents to provide the best care for their children and the local community. We provide a safe and secure environment for all children.
We cater for the individual needs of the children to ensure equal opportunities for all.
Children start to learn about the world around them from the moment they are born.
Marine Academy Nursery aims to:
- provide high quality care and education for children below statutory school age, and for older children who access our wrap around care clubs;
- work in partnership with parents to help children to learn and develop;
- add to the life and well-being of the local community; and
- offer children and their parents a service that promotes equality and values diversity.
Parents are regarded as members of our setting who have full participatory rights. These include a right to be:
- valued and respected;
- kept informed;
- involved; and
- included at all levels.